Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Elf Nails

My very first nail post! These adorable elf nails were inspired by I Scream Nails! I saw this nail art on their Instagram page @iscreamnails. I always love their colorful and cute nail art. Since it is the holiday season, I thought these elf nails were perfect! And, as I am living in Okinawa currently, I only have the few polishes that I brought with me. (The rest are in storage in the states. 😭) The colors I used are listed below..

Polishes
Green: China Glaze - In the Lime Light
Red: Orly - Haute Red
White: Sally Hansen - Hard to Get
Gold: Revlon Brilliant Strength - Hypnotize
Black striper: Art Deco - Black
Sparkles on pinky: Revlon Transforming Effects - Cosmic Flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Doremi Nails © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.