Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Water Marble

I always forget how messy and annoying water marbling is. I can never get the technique right, nor do I choose the right polishes that work well together. The red polish that I used worked great, but the green polish I used was not the best choice. But I only have like ten colors here with me, so I did the best I could. My husband thought they were cool, so that's a plus. I'm definitely behind in the nail polish game, because I do not have the peel off stuff that you put around your nails so that you don't make a huge mess. I still use Scotch tape, which is a pain, because sometimes they stick to your nails, and then you ruin the white base coat, and you just question everything in life. Luckily, they turned out well enough for me to want to post them on all my social media platforms. Even though they look like I did some finger painting with a five-year-old and just put a few snowflake stickers on them and called it good. But who's to judge? Thanks for reading this weird post about how I struggled with water marbling. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year! *All the polishes I used are the same as the ones I used for my Elf Nails post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Doremi Nails © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.