Monday, December 26, 2016

New Year's Nails

Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about you, but I'm glad to be out of 2016. Not that it was a horrible year, it was a great year! I'm just extra excited for 2017. I am currently in Osaka, Japan for New Year's Day! My amazing husband got us tickets to Osaka for my Christmas present. 💕 I hope you all celebrate the new year safely! This is one of the few times that I actually match my toes with my finger nails. Usually, I pick a design for my toes and then pick a design for my nails. And usually, they don't match. But this time I thought, maybe I should start the new year strong with a matching mani and pedi! 💪 My inspiration for this mani was found on Pinterest. I do not know who the original design came from. So, if you know, let me know! What I love about this mani is how the clock reaches on to three adjacent nails. I am not sure I have ever done a design like that. But I love how it turned out! The polishes I used are listed below...
Black base: Sally Hansen - Black Heart
White: Sally Hansen - Hard to Get
Black striper: Art Deco - Black
Silver striper: Sally Hansen I Hear Nail Art Striper - Silver Argent
Red dots: Orly - Haute Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Doremi Nails © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.